|Long Torso (in.)||27.75||27.75||28.5||28.5||29.5||29.5||30.5||30.5||31.5||31.5||32.5||32.5||33.5||33.5|
How to Measure
REMEMBER: these are your body measurements, not the measurements of the clothes.
- BUST MEASUREMENT
- Keeping the tape comfortably loose, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- WAIST MEASUREMENT
- Measure around the smallest part of your waistline with one finger between your body and the measuring tape.
- TORSO MEASUREMENT
- Measure diagonally from the highest point of your shoulder to crotch.
- HIP MEASUREMENT
- Keeping the tap comfortably loose, measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- INSEAM MEASUREMENT
- Find a pair of pants or jeans that fit you well and measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- LEG OPENING MEASUREMENT
- Find a pair of pants or jeans that fit you well and measure the width of the bottom hem of one leg, doubling measurement.
- LENGTH MEASUREMENT (FOR DRESSES & SKIRTS)
- Find a dress that fits you well and measure from the highest point of the shoulder seam to the bottom hem. For skirts, measure from the waist seam to the bottom hem.