|Waist (in.)||27||28||29||30||31||32||34||36||37 1/2|
How to Measure
REMEMBER: These are your body measurements, not the measurements of the clothes.
- BUST MEASUREMENT
- Keeping the tape comfortably loose, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- WAIST MEASUREMENT
- Measure around the smallest part of your waistline.
- TORSO MEASUREMENT
- Measure from the highest point of your shoulder to the crotch. The easiest way would be to line up the highest point of your shoulder to the center of your neck and measure down to the crotch.
- HIP MEASUREMENT
- Keeping the tape comfortably loose, measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- INSEAM MEASUREMENT
- Find a pair of pants or jeans that fit you well and measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- LEG OPENING MEASUREMENT
- Find a pair of pants or jeans that fit you well and measure the width of the bottom hem of one leg and double the measurement.
- LENGTH MEASUREMENT (FOR DRESSES & SKIRTS)
- Find a dress that fits you well and measure from the center of the back to the hem. For backless dresses, measure from the highest point of the shoulder seam to the bottom hem. For skirts, measure from the waist seam to the bottom hem.